嗨!我是 Emily。我很爱我的狗狗 Clifford。但是他要吃很多狗粮，所以就要花很多钱。
2. Mum and Dad are very worried. "We will have to send Clifford away," they say. Clifford doesn't want to go away. He decides to get a job and pay for his own food.
妈妈和爸爸很发愁。“我们将不得不把 Clifford 送出去，”他们说。Clifford 不想离开，他决定要找份工作，自己挣钱买吃的。
3. We go to a farm. The farmer says Clifford can work for him. Clifford brings a wagon full of hay. He is doing well.
我们去了一个农场，农场主说 Clifford 可以为他工作。Clifford 拉了满满一车干草，他干得不错。
4. Then he sees a rat running to the barn. Clifford chases the rat.
5. Oh, Clifford is too big, he destroys the barn. The farmer is angry and asks Clifford to leave.
哦！Clifford 太大了，把谷仓都撑坏了。农场主一怒之下把 Clifford 赶走了。
6. We feel sad. Suddenly a car goes past us fast. And right behind it comes a police car. They are chasing robbers! Clifford runs fast and catches the robbers.
7. "Good job! You can work as a police dog," says the policeman. Clifford is happy.
8. Now Clifford goes to work every day. They don't pay him money. But every week, they send Clifford a lot of dog food. So we can keep him.
现在 Clifford 每天去上班。警察并不付给他钱，但是每周他们会给 Clifford 送来很多狗粮。这样，我们可以养得起他了。