1. When Clifford was a puppy, he was very small. I had to be careful when I played with him.
2. Clifford liked to play ball, but he was too small to catch it.
3. Clifford also liked to sleep in my hat on cold winter days.
4. One day, my aunt came to visit. When she left, we looked all over for our small red puppy.
5. My aunt found him in a cake shop. Clifford was scared. He ran about on the cakes.
6. What a mess! My aunt didn't know what to do. She didn't want to bring Clifford home like that.
7. A small boy with a big dog had an idea. He said his dog liked cream very much. A moment later, Clifford was clean.
8. I was so happy to have Clifford home again.
Why does Emily's aunt don't want to bring Clifford home at that time?