1. This cat's name is Tiger. He is big and strong. But He is not brave.
2. He is scared of dogs and the dark. He is even scared of the mice in his house.
3. One day, it is sunny. Tiger takes a nap. The mice decide to take a walk. They do not see the cat.
4. Now they see the cat. The mice are scared. They run away. Tiger sees the mice. He is scared. He runs too.
5. Baby Mouse falls. "Waa! Waa!" he cries. "I want to go home! Help me." "No! I am too scared," says Tiger.
6. "Waa! Waa! I want my mommy!" cries Baby Mouse. Tiger feels sorry for Baby Mouse. "Don't cry. I will help you." Tiger carries him and goes down the dark stairs.
7. Tiger is scared. But he helps anyway. "Here is your mommy," he says. "My baby!" says Mother Mouse. "Thank you!" says Father Mouse. What a brave cat Tiger is!
be scared of... 害怕……
He is scared fo dogs and the dark. 他害怕狗和黑暗。
feel sorry for... 对（某人或某物）感到抱歉，感到遗憾
Tiger feels sorry for Baby Mouse. Tiger感到对小老鼠很抱歉。
run baby feel
mouse sorry away