2. "Today, we shall go out into the woods and make you a bigger bed!" Papa takes up his ax and goes out the door. "But, Papa," calls Small Bear. "What will happen to my little bed?"
3. "Don't worry about that, Small Bear," says Mama Bear. "We will have a new baby soon."
4. Papa and Small Bear make a bigger bed. They carry it back home.
5. Small Bear can't find his old bed. "Where is my little bed?" "Come and see," calls Mama from the next room. It is true! There is his little bed. There is a baby sister in it. Now Small Bear is a big brother!
6. Small Bear looks at her. Baby sister pops him on the nose with a small hand.
7. That night Small Bear sleeps proudly in his bigger bed. "Aha!" he says. "It's nice to have a little sister."
bear, brother, sister, small
wake up 醒来
He usually wakes up at 8:00 in the morning. 他通常早上八点醒。
worry about 担心
Don't worry about me. 不要为我担心。